Finaly I got my new clutch.
I will show here how I made this change. This is not a definitive guide. Only how I did it.
You have to decide for your self if you will do the same as I did.
If you are going to take out the engine and change clutch.
Make the 1 - 12 before !!!!
If you donīt, You will later have big problems.
1. Take away the footrest.
2. Losen the brake.
3. Take away the left !! engine cover.
4. Mount the brake again.
5. Put the gearbox in 4:th gear.
6. Losen the alternator center nut. While you have a foot on the break pedal.
7. Dismount the alternator.
8. Put the alternator rotor center in a plasic bag at once.
Or you will have all small matallic parts from you garage glued to the magnet.
9. Dismount the clutch springs.
10. Take away the clutch rod. Impotant !!!
11. Take away the clutch plates.
12. Losen the Clutch center nut . While you have a foot on the break pedal.
13. Take a 3 arm puller on the front engine spocket.
14. Use extractor No. 61-3583 on the clutch center and losen the complete clutch
15. If you donīt have extractor No. 61-3583
This is how I remove the clutch center. First with a 2 arm then with a 3 arm extractor.
15. If the hole clutch comes out. Great.
16. If only the clutch center comes out, Take up all 25 rolls from the floor
and take a small 3 arm puller and carefully losen the clutch hub.
17. The clutch is out.
Donīt forget to look at the gearbox sprocket, Change if worn out.
Mount the Clutch
(Legal Disclaimer : This page(s) should not be considered as a definitive guide, and I will not guarantee that anything that appears here will work or improve you bike.)
© Rickard Nebrér