Dog Food

Just some fun to show. Links, pics or movies.

Moderator: minetymenace

Gizmo
>60
>60
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dog Food

Post by Gizmo » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:17 pm

I was in a grocery store buying a bag of dog food for my dog and was waiting in-line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.....duh! I was feeling a bit sarcastic so on an impulse, I told her "no," I was starting on a Purina diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in a hospital the last time. But that I'd lost 50 lbs before I awakened in an Intensive Care Unit with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms.
Her eyes bugged out of her head. I went on with the bogus diet story and she was totally buying it. I told her that it was an easy and inexpensive diet and that the way it works is to load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two everytime you feel hungry. The package said that the food is nutritionally complete, so I was going to try it again.
I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy behind her.
Horrified, she asked if something in the dog food had poisoned me and was that why I ended up in the hospital. I said..."no" I'd been sitting in the street licking my butt when a car hit me.
I thought that the tall guy behind her was going to have to be carried out the door...he was laughing so hard
GIZMO

"Four out of three people have trouble with fractions"

Grouty
>640
>640

Post by Grouty » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:46 pm

Priceless....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The tears have stopped streaming down my face now !

JB
>440
>440
Flag: England

Post by JB » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:50 pm

Thanks for a really... really good laugh Gizmo. That was Genius... :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Chris Pellett
>1000
>1000
Flag: Great Britain

bsa dog food

Post by Chris Pellett » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:08 am

Please dont buy Purina:
The face on Pedigree is our spaniel, kennel name Shooting Star.
We named all the litter after BSA/Triumphs, and including a BSA run to Maidstone RSPCA raised £2k for animal charities.
So if you want to continue with your diet I recommend Pedigree complete.

Chris P

Gizmo
>60
>60

Post by Gizmo » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:17 pm

What a salesman you are, PEDIGREE for me from now on. Wow got to go, I have this urge :-)
GIZMO

"Four out of three people have trouble with fractions"