Selling my B44

Here you can talk about all kind of TECH for the B50 B44 B25 And Other BSA unit Singles

Moderator: minetymenace

Mr Mike
>900
>900

Selling my B44

Post by Mr Mike »

I am selling my B44 on Ebay. Hate to let it go but I am trying to simplify life for myself. I am keeping the B50, the last of my Britbikes. Below is the description.

BSA . Condition is Used. This bike was originally a 1968 441 Shooting Star (see two pics)with matching engine and frame. I have owned it since the seventies.The original SS gas tank failed due to ethanol gas so I used some Victor parts (aluminum tank, side cover, an early solo seat and oil tank to give it a new look). Paint is rattle can. I rebuilt the top end including valves, piston, rings, and a rebore. I also went through the entire transmission and clutch. The head is ported for a 32 mm Amal carb. Mileage on rebuild is less than 500 miles. This is a very strong 441,starts easily, and is ready to ride. It has a 70 twin leadfing shoe front wheel. Also with this bike are the original seat, oil and gas tank and side cover, muffler, pipes, front wheel. The gearbox sprocket is 18 T for road work. Also included are all my 441 parts including engines cases and covers, assembled crank, cylinder, head, rockers, a 69 VS frame and other bits and pieces. You'll be hard pressed to find a 441 that runs as well as this one plus many parts for your next project. I am guessing at mileage because E-bay made me put a number in. This will be a cash sale (or cleared check)on pickup to the winning bidder.
Mr Mike