Here you can talk about all kind of TECH for the B50 B44 B25 And Other BSA unit Singles
- Posts: 568
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:43 pm
- Location: Somerset
Hope everybody keeping safe and well. - Can anybody post a picture of genuine frame number stamp should look like. May be good to hide a number or 2. Not sure about one I have seen. Thanks.
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:35 am
- Location: Countesthorpe, just south of Leicester.
Not that visible on photo after powder coating. I have a better one that was taken when the frame was stripped.
- Posts: 596
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:29 am
- Location: Citrus Heights California
Here's a few examples;
72 B50SS bought in 74, I'm the second owner
74 TR5MX bought in 77-new, I'm the original owner
Which one to ride today?