B50 mx tank

Do you need anything for your B50??

Moderator: minetymenace

Post Reply
vetterlatethanever
>480
>480
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:42 pm
Location: Cold wet windy Anglesey
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Flag: England

B50 mx tank

Post by vetterlatethanever » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Wanted B fiddy MX tank the skinny ally one gallon one cheers :)

midgie
>1200
>1200
Posts: 1267
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 pm
Location: church crookham hants
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Flag: England

Re: B50 mx tank

Post by midgie » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:08 pm

loadsa money!

Keith
>80
>80
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:02 pm
Location: Doncaster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Flag: England

Re: B50 mx tank

Post by Keith » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:24 am

There's one on ebay at the moment but as midgie says, loadsa money.

Keith.

User avatar
johnq
>140
>140
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:29 am
Location: Leyland Lancashire
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Flag: Great Britain

Re: B50 mx tank

Post by johnq » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:30 pm

holtworks TANKS, theyre hand made and look stunning, matching side panels also look great, <217
Last edited by minetymenace on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link added :)
LOOKS LIKE RAIN AGAIN

midgie
>1200
>1200
Posts: 1267
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 pm
Location: church crookham hants
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Flag: England

Re: B50 mx tank

Post by midgie » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Keith wrote:There's one on ebay at the moment but as midgie says, loadsa money.

Keith.
I watched one sell on ebay sunday night $800!

vetterlatethanever
>480
>480
Posts: 482
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:42 pm
Location: Cold wet windy Anglesey
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Flag: England

Re: B50 mx tank

Post by vetterlatethanever » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:30 pm

There was a mint one in the usa the guy was also selling a new cheney tank, he wouldnt send them to England so got next to nothing for them the arse!
I might go the holt works route if nothing turns up. :thumb

bossy
>500
>500
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:20 pm
Location: Bath, Somerset, UK
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Flag: England

Re: B50 mx tank

Post by bossy » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:25 pm

As has been said above, Holtworks.
Made one for me last year, about £450 and a six month lead time, but the quality remains long after the price is forgotten.

Col
>10
>10
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: LLANELLI
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Flag: Wales

Re: B50 mx tank

Post by Col » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:10 pm

I`ve had two buell tanks from Tony Holt at Holtworks, worth the wait , pity he doesn`t do the two gallon ones.

bossy
>500
>500
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:20 pm
Location: Bath, Somerset, UK
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Flag: England

Re: B50 mx tank

Post by bossy » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:53 am

I have just posted one in parts for sale.

Post Reply