Moderator: minetymenace

Ian Hingley
>1400
>1400
Flag: Sao Tome & Principe

Gearbox selector fork wanted

Post by Ian Hingley » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi guys

My Victor gearbox threw its toys out the pram a few weeks ago, but I've decided to drag it out of the naughty corner and take a look what's required.

I'm looking for a layshaft selector fork as mine has lost its roller and has very nasty wear/scoring where it runs in the sliding gear.

If anyone has one of these they could spare, please let me know. I use the later '69' camplate, but the layshaft selector fork is identical for all years according to Rupert.

The dogs on the layshaft sliding 3rd gear aren't too clever either, so if anyone has a spare they could part with...

I bent the selector fork spindle, but can probably find a spare one in my stash. The far layshaft needle roller also went for a burton, but I've ordered a new one.

To summarise, ideally I'd like:
69 style selector forks
layshaft sliding 3rd gear
selector fork spindle.

If you've any/all of these (secondhand/serviceable would be fine), let me know how much dosh you'd like and let's get the Victor IHO back on (and off) the road.

Thanks for reading.

Ian
<069 b44icon IHOSMILE
66 BSA Victor Enduro, 72 BSA Lightning, 62 BSA B40 trials, 89 H*nda Bros 650, 96 Aprilia Moto 6.5, 2000 Aprilia Moto 6.5