Do you need anything for your B50??
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:20 pm
- Location: Bath, Somerset, UK
Looking for a 6" SLS Front hub, either on its own or laced to a 19 of 21" rim. Don't particularly need the brake plate.
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:49 am
- Location: Sydney Australia
Got one Bossy but I hate to be dragged by the goolis to where you live
- Posts: 669
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:53 pm
- Location: S.W. England
I think I have a complete single leader here somewhere. I took it off my B50 MX many years ago. It is laced to a 21" Jones chrome rim from memory. I will have a search for it tomorrow if I can.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:13 pm
I need a brake plate for the 6" wheel please if you have one spare please, also the fork leg and brake stay if possible please?
thanks and best regards
- Posts: 7837
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 1:00 am
- Location: On the edge of Salisbury Plain, England
to the forum z1classics, would you update your profile and let everyone know roughly where in the world your are please?
There is no evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Abyssinian Wire-Haired Tripehounds Gnash.