Here you can talk about all kind of TECH for the B50 B44 B25 And Other BSA unit Singles
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:18 pm
- Location: Redlands California
Just getting started with my wheel disassembly and was wondering if there should be a threaded spacer on my rear hub similar to the front hub. It is threaded but there is just the bearing in there. 74 tr5mx.
BSA A10 Road Rocket (RGS Rep)
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:25 am
- Location: Perth, West Australia
Yes, there should be a threaded collar. Its job is to retain the bearing and keep grease on the inside. Its a ring with peg holes to tighten it up.
B50 @ 10:1 - what's a leg between friends?
- Posts: 7730
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 1:00 am
- Location: On the edge of Salisbury Plain, England
There is no evidence to support the notion that life is serious.
Abyssinian Wire-Haired Tripehounds Gnash.